To book your appointment please contact Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org – simply providing your name and proposed date of retirement, together with your preferred meeting time and areas of interest.
Roy will be offering private appointments for up to 30 minutes absolutely free of charge, without obligation and in strictest confidence, to discuss all of your financial concerns pre- retirement.
Popular questions include:
- will I need to work after retirement?
- is it best to take out the maximum cash from my retirement scheme?
- should I repay my mortgage and other debts?
- what are the penalties of not completing 30 years’ service?
- should I consider opting out of the retirement scheme?
- why I should consider acting up or temporary promotion in the last 3 years of service?
- why buying additional properties is not tax efficient?
- are my existing savings and investments working hard enough for me?
- how can I achieve a return of 5% pa from my investments?
- why do I need a Will and Powers of Attorney?
- how do I protect my family from Inheritance Tax / death duties?
- how do I protect my savings and investments from MEANS TESTING for care fees?
- when retiring abroad – what do I need to consider?