Kelling Heath Campsite, Norfolk
Our beautiful welfare caravan at Kelling Heath is now open for bookings for 2023.
Based in a woodland setting surrounded by greenery it is the perfect place for a relaxing break. The caravan has one double bedroom with en-suite and one twin bedroom. There is also the option to use the double sofabed in the lounge area as well. There is a small family shower room and a fully equipped kitchen with everything you will need to self-cater.
Prices & Booking
If you would like to book a break please submit the form below. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis and you must be a member of the group insurance scheme to apply.
For the dates of our breaks and costs please see our Price List (PDF).
Please note the below prior to making an application:
- Dates must either be Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday. (check in 3pm and check out 10am)
- Only 1 date of the 3 will be allocated to each member and their family. Where two officers are part of a couple we can only offer one break per family.
- Members are only able to book one break per year unless dates are circulated as having last minute availability in which case, they will be open to all members.
- A 50% deposit is payable by BACS within 48 hours of our confirmation of your booking. Only once the deposit has been paid, and you have notified Federation admin, will the booking be secured.
- The outstanding balance will need to be paid in full, 14 calendar days before your arrival date.
- In the case of a cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice the deposit will be non-refundable.
- The Federation Caravan is for the use of members of the Federation Group Insurance Scheme and the member must be present for the duration of the stay